Many organizations are exposed to various types of security threats and often need to contend with unauthorized access to the organization, exposure of sensitive data, data corruption, data fraud and even embezzlement, and more. Rooman provides some of the following services to prevent Cyber penetration of sensitive database warehouses and proprietary data theft.
Rooman's Cyber Service include some of the following
- Investigation and identification of Zero Day Attacks in the Operating System (Windows, Linux) that are not recognized by the scanning systems.
- Modbus, OPC protocol eavesdropping using TAP or via IP networks (ARP Poisoning Eth Bridging).
- Reverse Engineering of existing threats and research and analysis of threat behavior.
- Writing spyware and Trojan Horses that are not identified by known AV.
- We provide threat surveys to system and manufacturing processes, such as SCADA, HMI and DCS or at the terminal level PLC's.
- Identification of Trojan Horses in cellular phones and in the organization's network.
- Cyber Forensics Testing and analysis of work stations and servers, testing of protection and monitoring systems, testing of log files and event analysis of access and data theft.